Getting your web and mobile project completed with Full Motion Group is a very simple process. Deliberately designed to give you maximum results with minimum effort.
The end result is that you get the website you need and you save a ton of time, money and stress.
Let us Handle all the Details
- We hold your hand through the process
- We explain everything to you in a simple and straightforward manner
- We manage all the people and all the tasks that make up your projects.
- We work seamlessly with you and your internal team.
The planning stage is easily the most important stage of all. Decisions made here sets the stage for rest of your project. We use a variety of investigative tools and techniques at this stage to induce the right discovery and attention to detail:
- Requirement Analysis - client goals, target audience, detailed feature requests
- Project charter - sums up the information that has been gathered and agreed upon in the previous point
- Site map - placement of pages and hierarchy
- Contracts - define roles, copyright, payment terms, project closure clauses, termination clauses, copyright ownership and timelines
- Software requirements - determine software, purchase licenses
The design stage involves moving the information outlined in the previous stage into a visual representation. Upon completion the website will have taken shape except for content, interactivity, and special features.
- Wireframe diagrams - pencil sketch diagrams
- Mock-ups - graphic visuals shown as images
- Review and approval cycle - tweaking and approval of mock-ups until (ideally) we are satisfied. This is the easiest time to make changes, not after the design has been coded.
- Slice and code valid XHTML/CSS - coding begins where we write HTML. Interactive elements come later.
Development is the bulk of the programming work and insertion of site content. We test often during this stage as we develop the web site.
- Setup CMS and Framework - install the content management system
- Code templates and pages - the essential structure for the pages of your site
- Develop special features and interactivity - fancy elements come to life, forms and form validation
- Fill with content - loading all of the content provided by you with a careful attention to detail
- Test and verify - a full website review to make sure nothing is missed
The launch phase prepares the website for public viewing including final polishing of design elements, exhaustive testing of interactivity and features.
- Polishing - all the tiny concerns are addressed and corrected
- Transfer to live server - transferring to a live Web server and removing the "Under construction" page
- Testing - run the website through web diagnostics like code validators, broken-link checkers, website health checks, spell-checker and the like.
- Cross-browser check - IE, Firefox, Chrome, Safari, Opera, iPhone, BlackBerry
- Search Optimization and Link building - running an SEO campaign, building backlinks
- Social Media Announcement - letting your customers know on Social networks and via email
We take care of all the little tasks related to closing the project like providing instructions for use and required training. We also make sure to communicate that future maintenance and ongoing support is available if required.
- Hand off to you - We check that you are delighted with the project and that all contractual obligations have been met. A closed project should leave both you and us satisfied, with no burned bridges.
- Provide documentation and source files - provide documentation for the website, such as a soft-copy site map and details on the framework and languages used. This will prevent any surprises later on.
- Project close, final documentation - we officially close the project.